Cloudstratus Running Shoe
Double up on cushioning without losing responsiveness when you head out on your medium to long distance road runs in the ON Running Cloudstratus Running Shoe. Burly and stable, the Cloudstratus is packed with Swiss engineering for a smooth and comfortable ride. For starters, its wide platform provides inherent stability while the dual layer of Helion foam delivers maximum cushioning through the miles. This cushioning is highly responsive and is fused at the forefoot for a confident toe-off through each stride. A Speedboard between the upper and midsole enhances this responsiveness by putting a spring in your step as you power through the miles.
The Cloudstratus features a unique upper and lacing design to help keep your feet more comfortable as you long miles. The upper is constructed with engineered mesh to keep your feet breathing on long miles and in warm temperatures. Constructed asymmetrically, this upper ensures that the shoe flexes with your foot for enhanced comfort. The Cloudstratus has an innovative star lacing system that moves pressure points away from your toe joints. This system increases forefoot control and allows you to customize the fit of the shoe to help eliminate hot spots and a sloppy fit.
- Highly cushioned road shoe for your medium to long distance runs
- 8mm drop provides a comfortable platform for midfoot strikers
- Engineered mesh uppers keep feet breathing through the miles
- Dual layer Helion foam offers max cushioning and a responsive ride
- Fused forefoot cushioning delivers a more confident toe-off
- Speedboard between the midsole and upper puts a spring in your step
- Wider platform provides inherent stability while you are running
- Star lacing system moves pressure points away from your toe jointsTech Specs